Puffins is a community based group that provides day care and pre-school education for children aged two to five, term time only.
We are a registered charity, managed by a parent committee and governed by Ofsted.
• To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment with high quality care and education
• To help your child to develop their social, emotional and developmental skills
• To treat every one as an individual an to welcome families from all different backgrounds
• To work in partnership with parents to help children learn and develop
• To value the traditions of our local community
• To live, learn, work and play together